JOB TITLE: INTERN
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Duration (part time/full time): Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
The unpaid internship will broadly cover administrative duties. Main tasks include:
– Assisting the Director and Events Coordinator in day-to-day activities
– Database management
– Calendar and event planning
– Cataloging the Space 118 library collection
– Facilitating workshops
– Social media
Qualifications: Minimum 12 +. Experience or knowledge about the art and cultural sector is preferred.
– Excellent written & verbal communication
– Organizational and administrative skills
– Competence in using MS Word/ Excel/Powerpoint. Competence in Photoshop, Illustrator and CorelDraw is a plus.
– Ability to work in a team
Please note that this is an unpaid internship but you will gain a lot of experience.