Basic and Advanced Photography Workshop by Sahil Mane
Greetings from Space118!
We are conducting a ‘Basic and Advanced Photography Workshop’ by Sahil Mane on Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th November, 2017 from 11 am to 6 pm (Both Days) at Space 118, 118, Wadi Bunder Road, Opp. Copper Castle bldg., Near St. Mary’s School, Mazagaon, Mumbai-400010. For directions kindly see our website – http://www.space118.com/contact/
ABOUT SAHIL MANE
Sahil is an international award- winning Mumbai-based photographer who specializes in Portraits, Fashion and Spaces with an active photo-art career to boot.
He graduated from the renowned Hallmark Institute of Photography. His photographs have been published in a number of well-known magazines like the Vogue, Elle Décor, Hello!, India Today, Outlook, BBC Good Homes , MTV’s Noise Factory and many more. He works with clientele that spreads across the country.
WHAT WILL BE TAUGHT
11th November (Day 1) – Basic: On Saturday 6th June, participants will learn the basics of photography and will learn about the following:
- Introduction to Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, and the relationship between them, i.e. Exposure.
- Exploring the visual difference that Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO have on an image, including Depth of Field and Showing/Freezing Motion
- Practical exercises on achieving good exposure and exploring the visual difference that Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO have on an image
- Learning tips and tricks on approximating exposure for various scenarios.
- Getting familiar with your DSLR: modes, setting and more
- Brief slideshow on the history of photography and a general primer for the different ways of looking at images. Light, line, composition, depth, perspective etc.
12th November (Day 2) – Advanced:
- Brief slideshow on the history of photography and a general prime for the different ways of looking at images. Light, line, composition, depth, perspective etc.
- Basics of Portraiture
- Natural light for portraits
- Using a reflector
- Posing your subject
WHAT YOU NEED TO PAY
The fees for this workshop are Rs.4,750.
Please note that attendance is compulsory on both the days.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET
A DSLR or compact camera, capable of full manual mode and a Note Pad.
\WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Open to all from the age 15 and above.
Tea and light refreshments will be served.
Since we have limited seats we will confirm your spot only after receiving the payment for this workshop by 8th Novemeber, 2017.
For registration information please call – 9820098755 or email –firstname.lastname@example.org