PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP BY SAHIL MANE
Photographs from the workshop:
We are conducting a ‘Basic and Advanced Photography Workshop‘ by Sahil Mane on 6th & 7th June, 2015 from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm at Space 118, 118, Wadi Bunder Road, Opp. Copper Castle bldg., Near St. Mary’s School, Mazagaon, Mumbai-400010. For directions kindly see our website – https://space118.com/contact.html.
ABOUT SAHIL MANE: Sahil is an international award-winning Mumbai-based photographer who specializes in portraits, fashion, and spaces with an active photo-art career to boot. A graduate from the prestigious Hallmark Institute of Photography, his photographs have been published in Vogue, Elle Décor, Hello!, India Today, Outlook, BBC GoodHomes, Andpersand, MTV’s Noise Factory, Society Interiors, Better Interiors and Home Review. His clients include ad agencies and designers across the country.
WHAT WILL BE TAUGHT:
Day 1 – BASIC: On Saturday 6th June, participants will learn the basics of photography and will learn about the following:
- Introduction to Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, and the relationship between them, i.e. Exposure.
- Exploring the visual difference that Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO have on an image, including Depth of Field and Showing/Freezing Motion
- Practical exercises on achieving good exposure and exploring the visual difference that Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO have on an image
- Learning tips and tricks on approximating exposure for various scenarios.
- Getting familiar with your DSLR: modes, setting and more
- Brief slideshow on the history of photography and a general primer for the different ways of looking at images. Light, line, composition, depth, perspective etc
Day 2 – ADVANCED: On Sunday 7th June, participants will be taught more advanced techniques like the following:
- Portraits in natural light
- Using a reflector
- Using artificial light(flash/strobe) with portraits
- Mixing ambient/natural light with artificial light(flash/strobe) for portraits
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET: A DSLR or compact camera, capable of full manual mode
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Ages 15 and above
WHAT YOU HAVE TO PAY: The fees for this workshop is available on request.
Tea and light refreshments will be served.
Since we have limited seats we will confirm your spot only after receiving the payment for this workshop by 3rd June, 2015.
For registration information please email – email@example.com
Please clearly mention your name, email id and cell phone numbers when making the payment and if you are booking a seat for two or more people kindly mention everyone’s names and contact details as well.