WATERCOLOUR WORKSHOP BY BHAVNA SHAH
Photographs from the workshop:
The ‘Water colour Workshop’ is conducted by artist and watercolourist Bhavna Shah, whose speciality is flowers and foliage on Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th July 2014 from 11am to 4pm (on both days) at Space118, 118, Wadi Bunder Road, Mazagaon, Near Wallace Flour Mill or Fazlani School, Mumbai-400010. For directions kindly see our website – https://space118.com/contact.html.
This Watercolour Workshop is for anyone who want to improve their skills. Starting with materials and techniques, warm up exercises encourage you to build up your expertise and confidence. Easy to follow step-by-step projects designed to train your eye and develop your skills show what to do, and demonstrate key techniques used to create light, mood, perspective and balance. Clear explanations of the principles of watercolour encourage you to tackle a variety of subjects.
The fees for this workshop is available on request.
Here’s the list of material that you will require for the water-colour workshop:
- Drawing board (if you have any, otherwise you can do it on our tables or on the floor, whatever you find comfortable)
- Round Brushes for water-color painting (at least 3 varying sizes -Size 3, 6 and 10) and a 1 inch Flat Brush
- 1 HB or 2B Pencil
- 1 Eraser
- A palette for mixing colours (if you dont have one, you can use a white ceramic/glass plate)
- A container for water
- Artists water-colour tubes (camel preferable)
- A rag /piece of cloth for wiping
We have been overwhelmed by the response from you and your interest in learning this fine medium. Since we have limited seats we would now confirm your spot only after receiving the the fees for this workshop which is available on request, for the two days workshop by the 24th of July, 2014.